- Click any item in the toolbar to change to that tool. Click again for options (if available for that tool).
- Markers can go on empty intersections or stones, labels only on empty intersection.
- Move numbers move up automatically (but can be set manually). Right-click a move to remove it (this also resets the move number)
- Starting move number and color can be set in the options for the move tool.
- When the tool is the black stone, right click makes white stones, and vice-versa.
- You can drag any corner or edge of the board to resize the view port, thus creating partial board diagrams.